We are looking for a Client Manager to join our team part time on a fixed term contract.
The roles' primary function is to achieve revenue growth from new and existing clients and ensure retention of clients. The role also has a responsibility to gain and share insight in order to understand the market and influence Kaplan’s proposition and positioning
This is an excellent opportunity for an Account Manager, who is looking to expand their skills and build their career with an industry leader.
A detailed job description can be viewed here.
Ideal candidates would be target driven and focused that have flair and creativity and approach a demanding role with positivity and tenacity.
- Experience in working with FTSE 250 companies
- Experience of accountancy/tax qualification training and/or apprenticeships
- Ability to influence customer decisions and negotiate
- Ability to devise client proposals, write tenders, prepare and deliver client pitch
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Comfortable presenting at conference/onsite
What we do
Kaplan Professional is a leading provider of apprenticeships, accountancy / tax / finance & banking courses, and professional assessments. For almost 80 years, we've helped shape the development and careers of finance professionals.
We are part of the Kaplan group, one of the world’s largest and most diverse education and assessment providers. We operate in over 30 countries and maintain relationships and partnerships with more than 1,000 school districts, colleges and universities, professional bodies and over 10,000 businesses. Our vast breadth and scope in terms of both capabilities and assets sets us apart.
What we believe in
Our goal is for Kaplan to be a great place to work where everybody can succeed, so we truly live and breathe our values: act with integrity, grow knowledge, empower & support, create opportunity, drive results together.
Kaplan is a global organisation whose mission is rooted in providing equal access to education and opportunities for advancement to people of all backgrounds. We believe diversity, equity and inclusion - of culture, experiences, perspectives - are paramount to creating success and opportunity in an ever-changing world. As an educator, partner and employer, Kaplan is committed to promoting an equitable world in which diverse talent can develop, advance and thrive.
This includes making sure people with disabilities are given the opportunity to bring their best. So, if you require any adjustments, or additional support within the recruitment process, please contact us directly and we’ll do our best to help.
To view our candidate privacy notice click here.
What we offer
As well as a competitive salary, transparent pay structures, hybrid/home working where possible, and paths for career progression, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- 28 days annual leave + option to purchase more
- Season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Big discounts on Kaplan courses for you and your family
- Private medical, income protection, and life insurance
- 24/7 confidential helpline providing counselling and other support services
- Company pension contributions
- Maternity, Adoption, Shared Parental and Paternity/Partner pay which is well above statutory levels
How to apply
Please apply with CV and cover letter; detailing how you meet the requirements set out in the job description.
Please note, the vacancy will be closed when we have received a suitable volume of applications. We would encourage you to apply at the earliest opportunity.